Benefits of chamomile tea for skin
- It has an abundance of amazing healing, antioxidant, cleansing and moisturizing properties and is considered a full-fledged skincare treatment.
- Infused with great healing properties, chamomile tea accelerates the healing process of minor wounds and also disinfects the wounds.
- Chamomile tea is an excellent all-natural skin bleach. It lightens the complexion and renders it a healthy glow.
- It is found to be very effective in soothing skin irritation and sunburns.
- This magic potion is a powerhouse of antioxidants that help you fight acne and breakouts. It also works wonders to eliminate acne scars.
- It protects your skin from free radical damage, a chief contributor to premature aging, hence help retaining your youthful charm for long.
- Placing cooled down chamomile tea bags under the eyes can help reducing under-eye dark circles and eye puffiness. It also soothes your tired eyes.
- When blended with powdered milk, chamomile tea provides you a great body and facial scrub. It sloughs off the dead, dry skin cells revealing the underlying cells which are new.
- If consumed on a regular basis, chamomile tea nourishes and moisturizes your skin from deep inside. You may also want to use chamomile in your homemade beauty recipes to draw its beauty benefits.
- A chamomile tea rinse brightens up the blonde hair instantly. If combined with henna, it makes natural highlights for dark hair as well.
- It is a wonderful hair lightener. Using chamomile tea as final hair rinse adds a stunning bright-golden light to the brown hair. Use the treatment regularly to lighten your hair gradually.
- Chamomile is also found to be highly effectual in preventing and eliminating dandruff. In addition, it also soothes irritated scalp.
Chamomile tea Homemade Facial Masks
Mix together 1/8 cup chamomile tea leaves with 1/4 cup honey, 2 tbsp aloe vera and 1 tsp jojoba or olive oil. Gently rub into skin, using circular motions, and allow to sit for 20 minutes, then rinse.