Vitamins and minerals of Sunflower seeds
• Sunflower seeds are also a very good source of proteins with fine quality amino acids such as tryptophan.
• Sunflower seeds contain health benefiting poly-phenol compounds such as chlorogenic acid, quinic acid, and caffeic acids.
• Sunflower seeds contain very rich source of vitamin E. sunflower seeds contain health benefiting poly-phenol compounds such as chlorogenic acid, quinic acid, and caffeic acids.
• Sunflower seeds are very good sources of B-complex vitamins such as niacin, folic acid, thiamin (vitamin B1), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
• Sunflower seeds are incredibly rich sources of many essential minerals. Calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, magnesium, selenium, and copper are especially concentrated in sunflower.
Health benefits for Sunflower seeds
• Pregnancy period Sunflowers are incredible sources of folic acid. Folic acid is essential for DNA synthesis. Pregnant women,it may prevent neural tube defects in the baby. The combination of B vitamins also assists in the mother’s circulation as well as aids in stress relief.
• For Health Protein is well known for its ability to repair muscle tissue and aid in enzymatic functions in the body. But protein is also important in bone development and the prevention of osteoporosis.
• Heart Benefits Sunflower oil rich in vitamin E and low in saturated fat, which plays a very important role in the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals. sunflower helps in lowering cardiovascular diseases and chance of heart attack.
• Brain Health B-complex vitamins found in sunflower seeds. Niacin helps reduce LDL-cholesterol levels in the blood. In addition,activity inside the brain, which in turn helps reduce anxiety and neurosis.
• For child Sunflower seeds are also a very good source of proteins with fine quality amino acids such as tryptophan that are essential for growth, especially in children.
Uses Of Sunflower seeds
• Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E which can help the circulatory system function perform better.
• Sunflower oil helps in the prevention of rheumatoid arthritis.
• Vitamin B content of sunflower oil promotes a healthy nervous system, proper digestion and is a great source of energy.
• Chlorogenic acid helps reduce blood sugar levels by limiting glycogen breakdown in the liver.
• Compounds such as chlorogenic acid, quinic acid, and caffeic acids. These are natural anti-oxidants, which help remove harmful oxidant molecules from the body.