Know several benefits and uses of Asafoedita powder in medicine.This herb used in most Indian kitchens has many health benefits and medicinal uses. Relieves many digestive problems like flatulence, constipation, stomachache etc.
Health Benefits Of Asafoetida (Hing)
- Asafetida is a powerful anti-oxidant and protects the body cells from free radicals.
- Asafetida also acts as an anti-coagulant and helps lower blood pressure.
- Respiratory conditions such as asthma, whooping cough, and bronchitis respond well to home remedies using asafetida.
- Mix a tiny amount of asafetida with lemon juice and heat this concoction till warm. Soak a cotton ball with this liquid and place on an aching tooth for instant pain relief.
- A pinch of asafetida can be taken with butter milk to reduce flatulence and cleanse the digestive system.
- Asafetida is favorable for women’s health as it helps counter leucorrhoea, dysmenorrhea, excessive and painful menstruation, and has positive benefits in treating candida infection.
- Many skin care products use Asafetida medicinal properties for effective skin treatment. It can also be applied directly to the skin for corns and calluses.
- Asafetida mixed with honey and ginger is used for respiratory disorders such as chronically dry cough, whooping cough, bronchitis, asthma, etc.