Vitamins and minerals of Coconuts
• The kernel is an excellent source of minerals such as copper, calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, magnesium, and zinc.
• Coconut is a very good source of B-complex vitamins such as folates, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, and pyridoxine.
• The juice is packed with simple sugar, electrolytes, minerals, and bioactive compounds such as cytokinin, and enzymes such as acid phosphates, catalase, dehydrogenase, peroxidase, polymerases, etc.
• The important saturated fatty acid in the coconut is lauric acid. and good source of dietary fiber.
Benefits of Coconuts
• Increase cholestrol(HDL) The important saturated fatty acid in the coconut is lauric acid.lauric acid help to protect you heart by reducing bad level cholestrol(LDL) and increasing good level cholesterol(HDL) in the blood. HDL is a high-density lipoprotein, which has beneficial effects on the coronary arteries by preventing vessel blockade (atherosclerosis).
• Prevents kidney stones Coconuts contains potassium and magnesium and is an effective diuretic. Which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones. if you already have stones in your kidney. it can help eliminate them by expediting the flow of urine. Reduce the risk of kidney stones by regular consumption of coconut water.
• Digestion Coconuts packed with simple sugar, electrolytes, minerals, and enzymes such as acid phosphates, catalase, dehydrogenase, peroxidase, polymerases, etc. these enzymes aid in digestion and metabolism. Coconut water has been used to treat dehydration caused by dysentery, cholera, diarrhea and stomach flu.
• Helpful for Skin Coconut water has many healing, anti-viral, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal properties which keep skin safe from infections. Washing face with coconut water regularly can also eliminate acne, black spots, wrinkles and blemishes on the skin. Coconut water helps to control shine and provides a natural glow to the face.
Uses of Coconuts
• Coconut water is a very refreshing drink to beat tropical summer thirst.
• coconut oil is great to use for body massages.
• Use it as an eye make-up remover.
• Massage it into your cuticles to make your hands look pretty.
• Use in the bath and shower to have soft skin.
• Coconut meat and water contain a very good amount of potassium.
• Health Benefits Of Coconuts water is the best natural remedy for acidity and heart burns.