Vitamins of Dates fruits
• Dates are an excellent source of vitamin-A and vitamin C.They compose antioxidant flavonoids such as ß-carotene, lutein, and zea-xanthin.
• Dates are an excellent source of iron, being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells, determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
• Dates are an excellent source of minerals like calcium, manganese, copper, potassium and magnesium.
• B-complex group of vitamins as well as vitamin K. It contains very good amounts of pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
• They contain health benefiting flavonoid polyphenolic antioxidants known as tannins.
Health Benefits of Dates dry fruits
• Cures Constipation and Diarrhea It helps people suffering from constipation and Diarrhea. It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids. They can keep our colon clear by increasing the amount of fecal matter. They also act as laxatives and facilitate the movement of bowel within our body. Ripe dates consist of potassium. Potassium is helpful for managing looseness of the bowels. They may be very easily digestible, which will help to deal up with the difficulties of diarrhea.
• Boost Energy system Natural sugars present in the dates will helps to boost up your energy in the body. they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people. You can enhance your physical stamina to a greater extent with the help of these nourishing fruits.
• Prevents heart health diseases Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Date is known to be effective in strengthening weak hearts and maintaining healthy ones. Prevents against stroke and coronary heart diseases.
• Increase weight Dates contain protein, sugar and fats in high amounts. Each date contains approximately 24 calories and they are high in fiber and low in fat. Proteins are main building blocks for muscles. They are packed with calories, you can gain adequate muscles without putting on much weight.
• Pregnant Women Each date contains approximately 24 calories and they are high in fiber and low in fat. Pregnant women should consume dry dates regularly as they can strengthen uterus muscles and make the birth of the child easier. Women need only approximately 300 extra calories a day during pregnancy.
• Prevents Anemia Dates fruits are good source of iron. Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. Iron, being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells, determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. Who suffer from anemia (decrease in blood cells) can get immense benefits from dry dates. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
• Prevents cancer Dates fruits have antioxidant flavonoids such as ß-carotene, lutein, and zea-xanthin. if you eating dates, they prevents colon, prostate, breast, endometrial, lung, and pancreatic cancers. These antioxidants found to have the ability to protect cells and other structures in the body from harmful effects of oxygen-free radicals.
• Increase Sexual stamina Dates are highly beneficial in the treatment of sexual weakness. A sexual weakness may be covered up along with dates, simply because the fruit increases sexual endurance. They help to increase sexual stamina and sterility that are caused by functional disorders.Soak one handful of dates in goat’s milk overnight. In the morning grind the dates in the milk and add honey and cardamom powder and drink it.
• Intestinal Disorders The nicotinic content present in dates is beneficial for curing any kind of intestinal disorders.dates check on the development of the pathological microorganisms, They helps with the increase of helpful bacteria within the intestinal tract.
Uses of dates fruits
• Dates are very useful when you are preserving your heart within a healthy and balanced situation.
• Dates Low sodium and high potassium content, beneficial for keeping the blood pressure under control.
• Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.
• High amount of potassium and less amount of sodium is a good combination for a healthy nervous system.
• Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
• dry dates are also beneficial in curing disorders like acidity, stomach ulcers, heart burn and colitis.
• Calcium is an important mineral that is an essential constituent of bone and teeth.
• Dates provides nourishment to hair roots as well as scalp and makes your hairs stronger.