Vitamins and minerals of Mulberries
• Mulberries are low in calories.
• Mulberries have significantly high amounts of phenolic flavonoid phytochemicals called anthocyanins.The Mulberries contain resveratrol, another polyphenol flavonoid antioxidant.
• Mulberries are an excellent source of vitamin-C and also contain small amounts of vitamin A, vitamin E.
• mulberry provides another group of health promoting flavonoid polyphenolic antioxidants such as lutein, zea-xanthin, ß-carotene and α-carotene in small amounts.
• Mulberries are an excellent source of iron, and contains good source of minerals like potassium, manganese, and magnesium.
• Mulberries are rich in B-complex group of vitamins and vitamin K. Contain very good amounts of vitamin B-6, niacin, riboflavin and folic acid.
Health Benefits of Mulberries
• Prevents Cancers Mulberries contains high amounts of phenolic flavonoid phytochemicals called anthocyanins. Mulberries are a good source of resveratrol, which protect from cancer. It is also effective to stop the growth and spread of tumor cells.
• Prevent Blood Sugar Mulberries have high amounts of phenolic flavonoid phytochemicals called anthocyanins.Mulberries contain compounds that support balanced sugar and control blood sugar in diabetic patients. So it is highly effective to prevent complication in diabetic patients due to sugar level spike.
• Improves eyes Vision Zea-xanthin, an important dietary carotenoid selectively concentrates into the retinal macula lutea, it provide antioxidant functions and protects the retina from the harmful ultraviolet rays through light-filtering actions. It also protects eyes from free radicals which is the cause of eye sight loss and retina degeneration.
• Heart Health Mulberries contain resveratrol,is a polyphenol flavonoid antioxidant. Resveratrol protects against stroke risk by altering molecular mechanisms in the blood vessels. It strengthens the nervous system and reduces bad cholesterol thus prevent blockage in the flow of blood. So it is effective to prevent heart attack and stroke.
• Blood purifier Mulberries are an excellent source of iron. They cleanse the blood, improving its circulation and helps in strengthening the entire system. Mulberries are best blood purifier. It also improves blood circulation.
• Immune system Mulberry is rich in antioxidant Vitamin C which increases immunity system. It promotes proper body fluid production. It also helps people who suffer from dehydration.
Uses of Mulberries
• Mulberry is high in Vitamin C and flavonoids which makes it a natural immune booster and prevents flu, cough and cold and other ailments.
• Treatment for constipation , eat white mulberries on an empty stomach with a glass of water.
• Mulberries are strengthen Kidneys and cleaning the liver.
• Mulberries are a great food to use in the treatment of anemia.
• Eating mulberries strengthen, nourishes and promote hair growth.