Vitamins of papaya
• Papaya fruit is an excellent source of dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A, C and E. Vitamin A is required for maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin and is essential for visual sight.It is also very rich in antioxidant nutrients flavonoids and carotenes, very high in vitamin C plus A, and low in calories and sodium. vitamin C has many important functions like free radicals scavenging, immune booster, and anti-inflammatory actions.
• Papaya fruit is also rich in many essential B-complex vitamins such as Folic acid, pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), riboflavin, and thiamin (vitamin B-1). These vitamins are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish and play a vital role in metabolism.
• Papaya is also a great source of minerals including potassium, magnesium and calcium, phosphorus, and iron are all important to proper cellular functioning and an essential component of a healthy diet. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids and helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure countering effects of sodium.
Health Benefits Of Papaya
• Digestion Papayas contain digestive enzymes that digest proteins by breaking the protein content. Papayas contain soft, easily digestible flesh with a good amount of soluble dietary fiber that helps to have normal bowel movements; thereby reducing constipation. This is one of the key reasons fruits are so essential to our diets, for their ease of digestibility, also due to their high water and soluble fiber content.
• Lower risk cancers Papaya’s folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene, and vitamin E, lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin are essential for curing cancer diseases. Can help reduce the risk of colon cancer and fruit also contain carotenes protects from lung and oral cavity cancers.
• Protects heart It controls the production of oxygen free radicals which cause harm to body and health. It controls flow of blood maintain the proper blood pressure. It regulates harmful sodium effects inside the body. So it protects you from heart diseases.
• Weight loss Presence of antioxidants burns your calorie down and extra fat deposits.Papayas contains Vitamin C, E & A, folate, it also gives only 39 calories per a 100 gram.Papayas are very low in calories with lot of vitamin contents, essential nutrients, minerals that is helpful in giving your body a perfect healthy diet.
• Prevents from blood clots reduce Inflammation An active enzyme fibrin is found in papaya which is also available in animal and human body.It also prevents unnecessary blood clotting inside body. It acts as healing reagent for external and internal wounds as well. Papayas contain enzymes (papain and chymopapain) that have been shown to help reduce inflammation and to increase the rate of healing from burns. The antioxidants ( vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene) also contribute to reducing inflammation.
• Menstrual pain and Pregnancy period Papaya is much helpful to reduce the trouble caused by indigestion, where the pregnant women face. Unripe papaya is used as a natural one to induce labor towards the final stages of pregnancy. Papaya leaves also works as a cure for menstrual pain. You can take papaya leaf, tamarind and salt along with water that is helpful in frequent pain in women menstruation cycle. Papaya helps to ease menstrual cramps and helps in promoting regular flow of menstruation.
• Uses Papaya Seeds Papaya seeds are found application as anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, and analgesic, used to treat heart burn, irritable bowel syndrome, stomachache ulcers , ringworm infections and gastric problems also.
Uses Of Papaya
• Papaya’s nutrition benefits are amazing, you can eat it as in salads, juice. The cocktails of papaya have lot of health benefits.So you can have a healthy breakfast with papaya.
• Papaya leaves cure fever, dengue, skin diseases and several other diseases. So it is one of the best fruit with lot of health benefits.
• Papaya is also a great source of vitamin A, required to help maintain healthy mucus membranes, clear skin and good eye sight.
• Papaya’s nutrition facts are beneficial against acne, pimples and other skin infections. It opens your pores of the skin. Fresh papayas possess dead cell dissolving ability that gives you a perfectly glowing skin.
• Papaya is a great source of folate, an essential B-vitamin, especially during pregnancy as it helps to promote and restore cellular growth.
• Eating unripe papaya in early stages of pregnancy can induce early labor and abortion