Vitamins and minerals of pineapple
• Pineapple is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin, vitamin C. It also contains small amount Vitamin A, and beta-carotene levels and Vitamins E and K.
• Pineapple fruit is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like folates, thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin.
• Fresh pineapple is low in calories and no saturated fats or cholesterol, it is rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber like pectin.
• Pineapple fruits is rich in minerals like copper,manganese,Calcium,Phosphorus and potassium etc.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
• Boosts immune system Anti-oxidant Vitamin C is present in high quantity in pineapples. Thiamine is member of group B vitamins, thiamine helps to convert carbohydrates into energy, which also boosts your body’s immune system. And also anti-oxidant Vitamin C that boosts our immune system.
• Help digestion Pineapple fruit contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein. Vitamin C and fibers present in pineapples help to for digestion. helpful for such as constipation or diarrhea.
• Help for eyes Pineapples protect against age-related eye problems because it is rich in antioxidants. It also contains small amount Vitamin A and beta-carotene levels, These compounds are antioxidant properties. Vitamin A is also required maintaining healthy mucus membranes, Macular Degeneration and essential for vision.
• Help cold and cough Pineapples are rich in vitamin C and Bromelain, vitamin C fight off viruses that cause cough, colds and asthma. Bromelain is also helpful to relieve sore throats.
• Blood sugar regulation Pineapple juice is helpful in regards to your blood sugar, and also helps in controlling blood pressure. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids, helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
Uses of pineapple
• Pineapple fruit contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein.
• The Bromelian and turmeric combination can help your body break down proteins, which helps your body digest things much better.
• Pineapples are acidic, that prevent bacterial growth in your mouth.
• fruits rich in flavonoids helps the human body to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
• Pineapples help to from nausea or morning sickness.
• vitamin C in pineapples is that it prevents formation of plaque and gum diseases.
• Manganese rich in pineapple helps in strengthening bones and connective tissues.