Vitamins and Minerals of Pomegranate
• Pomegranate is rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers. It contains no cholesterol or saturated fats.
• Pomegranate fruit is an also good source of antioxidant vitamin-C, and some compound such as Granatin B and Punicalagin are found abundantly in the pomegranate juice.
• Pomegranate is an also good source of many vital B-complex groups of vitamins such as pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5), folates, pyridoxine and vitamin K, E & A.
• Pomegranate fruit is an also good source of minerals like calcium, copper, potassium, Phosphorus, Iron and manganese.
Health Benefits of Pomegranate
• Digestive system Pomegranate is a rich source of soluble and insoluble fiber. Pomegranate juice aids in the smooth functioning of the stomach, heart and liver. So these contents help your digestive system becoming smooth and controls bowel movements, and also useful treatment for diarrhea and dysentery.
• Reduces heart disease Pomegranate good source of high antioxidant and protects against heart attack and stroke. Pomegranate reduces the unnecessary blood clotting properties of blood in the body. Pomegranates are known to help prevent plaque from building up in your arteries and reverses previous plaque buildup. It may help reduce the risk of having a heart disease, heart attacks and strokes. Consume pomegranate juice daily may help support the normal blood flow to the heart.
• Reduces weight The soluble and insoluble dietary fiber content reduces extra fat deposits all around the body. fruit is moderate in calories and contains no cholesterol or saturated fats, it is suggested by nutritionists in the diet for weight reduction and cholesterol controlling programs.
• Reduces cancer risk The antioxidants present in pomegranate helps in the combination process of free radicals inside body. So it gives protection against breast cancer, protest cancer and also lung Cancer. Daily intake of a glass of pomegranate juice can slow down the growth of cancerous cells in prostate cancer. It may also prevent breast cancer cells from forming.
• Boosts immunity system The pomegranate contains antioxidants vitamin C and dietary fiber. to help and support the immune system. Vitamin C improves resistance for outer infections caused by the viruses. Pomegranate juice has strong anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which help fight viruses and bacteria and boost our immunity system.
Uses of Pomegranate
• The juice of this fruit reduces lesions and the inflammation of blood vessels in heart patients.
• Reduce the possibility of having premature babies.
• Reduce the possibility of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
• it helps fighting and curing cardiovascular diseases.
• Pomegranate juice prevents the build up of the plaque on the teeth.
• Pomegranate juice can help to slow down the process of ageing by reducing wrinkles and fine lines on the face .