Home Made Face Masks for Winter Skin Care
During winters, the most common skin problems are dry skin, cracked skin and uneven skin. The dryness of the skin could be treated with the moisturizers in the winter. Some home made fruit face packs like banana, Avocado, carrot, honey etc. can keep your skin soft, smooth, moisturized and healthier in winter also. Here are we going to tell you some natural home made face Masks for winter that could keep your skin healthy even in winter season. These natural ingredients are very effective in bringing back moisture of your skin. Home Made Face Masks winter for all types skin care tips.
Home Made Face Masks for Winter Skin Care
Avocado, Egg yolk and Honey
This is a nourishing face mask and it will make your skin moisturized and clear marks of blemishes.
Make a fine paste by mixing two tablespoon of fresh avocado flesh, 2 tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of egg yolk together. Apply this mask on your face and neck completely and leave it for 30-45 minutes. Now, rinse it off with the help of plain water.
Oatmeal mask is one of the best masks for winters because of its nourishing and hydrating character.
• Take oatmeal flakes, honey and yoghurt in equal amount. Mix these well and apply the paste on your face. Leave it for 30 minutes and after then rinse it off with the help of warm water.
• Mix ½ spoon of oatmeal, sufficient amount of milk and water well together and soak it for some time then apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and after then wash it with cold water.
Honey and Milk Cream
Mix 5-6 tablespoon of milk cream with 2 tablespoon of honey to make its fine paste. Apply this smooth paste on your face and neck and massage for 5 minutes. Leave it for 20 minutes and after then wash it off with the help of lukewarm water. It’s one of the easiest ways to care dry and rough skin during winters.
Take one tomato, 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice, ½ spoon of dried lemon peel powder in a bowl. Mix all these ingredients well. Apply the mixture evenly on your face and wait for 10 minutes. After this 10 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water. This mask is best for oily skin.
• Take half ripened banana and mash it up in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of yoghurt and 1 tablespoon of honey in to it. Mix these well and apply this mixture on your face for 20 minutes. After then wash it off with the help of lukewarm water.
• Make a smooth paste y mixing a mashed banana, 2 teaspoon of honey and milk cream or curds well. Now, apply it on washed face and neck as well. Leave it for 20 min and after then rinse it off using lukewarm water.
Strawberry and Lemon Juice
If you suffer from redness problems during winter season then try using strawberry.
• Make a smooth paste with a handful of strawberries, 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey and apply this paste on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and after then wash it off completely.
• Take two spoons of blended strawberry and a spoon of rose water. Mix them together and apply this mixture on your face. Rinse it off after leaving it for 20 minutes.
Banana and Milk Cream
Milk cream is the natural moisturizer for the skin and treats the dry skin.
• Mix a fresh banana and milk cream well together and apply this paste all over the face. Rinse it off after a few minutes.
• Mix a spoon of mashed banana with milk powder (use rose water instead of milk if you have oily skin. Add a few drops of honey too). Apply the mask on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and after then rinse it off. Your skin would feel hydrated, soft and smooth.
Its mask could be ideal for all those who have dry skin along with oily in winter seasons.
The ingredients for preparing the face mask are; ½ tablespoon- cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon- Besan (Gram flour), 1 tablespoon- honey and 2 tablespoon- coconut milk. Make a smooth paste by mixing all these ingredients together well. Apply this paste over your face and wash it off after leaving it for some time.
Cocoa Butter and Olive Oil
Mix a spoon of cocoa butter with a spoon of olive oil well. Add a pinch of ginger paste into it and apply this mixture on your face. Now, wait for 15 minutes and after then rinse it off with normal water.
Avocado and Olive Oil
Take a ripened avocado and make a fine smooth paste with it. Thereafter, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to this avocado paste. Now, apply this paste all over your face evenly. Let it dry for 10 -15 minutes, after then rinse it off with the help of cold water.
Carrot and Honey
Face mask of these lightens the dark skin and helps to take care of the dry skin.
Take 2 tablespoon of blend carrot and 1 tablespoon of honey and mix these well together. Now, apply this mask on your face and rinse it off after leaving it for 10 minutes.
Almond Oil and Milk
Mix a spoon of almond oil with two spoons of raw milk. Apply this mixed content on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Thereafter rinse it off with the help of cold water. It’s wonderful for your dry and parched skin as it helps retain moisture in your skin.