Home remedies For acne skin
- Take a few pieces of jaiphal (nutmeg), mix it with some unboiled milk and apply the paste on your acne. Wash it off after about two hours.
- Apply lemon juice with little amount of rose water or rub with a slice of lemon on the affected area and leave it for few hours or overnight and then rinse the affected area properly.
- Make cinnamon powder, take about half tablespoon of this power and mix it with honey to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the blemish and leave it for an hour or overnight.
- Take clay and mix it with enough water and make a thick paste and apply it directly on the blemishes or affected areas and leave it on for about 20 minutes or overnight and wash it with cold water.
- Consuming more dairy products, leafy vegetables, carrot, fish and cereals, which are rich sources of vitamin A, helps in reducing the formation of acne and scars.
- Grind the dried Orange peel into a powder and add water to make a paste.Apply the paste to the affected area and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water.
- Get pure aloe vera gel by cutting a leaf off an aloe vera plant and squeezing the gel from the middle. Apply the aloe vera gel to the affected area twice daily.
- Make a paste of tender Indian lilac leaves by adding a little water. Add some turmeric powder to the paste and then apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off. Do this at least twice a week.
You can also apply neem oil a few times a day until you see improvement.Also, it soothes the redness and inflammation of skin breakouts.